The purpose of this information is to explain how your personal data is used and the purpose for which it is used. Please read this Information carefully.
Categories of persons and purpose of using personal data
RECREX SRL having its place of business in Suceava, Bld. George Enescu nr. 16, Suceava, zip code 720231, Romania, tel./fax: +4 0230 251 565, e-mail: email@example.com („RECREX SRL” or „The operator”), collects and processes personal data concerning natural persons or the person mandated in accordance with the legal provisions of data protection, processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"). The data processed by RECREX SRL in its capacity as claims handler / correspondent / claims representative and consultant in the promotion and collection of insurance premiums are:
- Data concerning contraventions or crimes as a result of breaking the road law by the insurers or the insurance company of which correspondent we are. These is data that comes to our possessions as a result of request of the documents needed in order to handle the claim file, as well as a result of the fact that we are a part, or that we submit requests to the court in order to defend the rights of the insurer in court files that are of the competency of the courts or of other judicial organs;
- Personal identification data (name, first name, address, CNP, serial and identity card number, telephone, e-mail, signature). The data is required for claims handling and liquidation of the claim files and the fulfilment of the legal obligations;
- Personal financial details (bank account information). The data is necessary for making / transferring the payments regarding the damages due to the injured persons by the accident
- Vehicle data owned and owner / user data;
- Data on the contraventions and / or offenses as a result of the violation of the road legislation, by the insurers of the insurance company whose correspondent we are. These information is given, in the possession of which we enter as a result of requesting the documents necessary for the handling of the claims files, as well as due to the fact that we are part of or make requests for the defense of the rights of the insurer in the procedural files of the jurisdiction of the courts and other judicial bodies;
- Information regarding the image and the video recordings of the natural persons (the video recordings captured by the surveillance cameras installed at the registered office of RECREX SRL). The data are necessary in order to ensure security and protection of the RECREX SRL location, to improve the services offered, to resolve complaints and any requests received from the data subject.
RECREX SRL collects, utilizes, and processes personal data given only for the fulfilment of the purposes that they were collected for the:
- fulfilment of the activity object concerning the handling and liquidation of the claim files;
- giving, transmitting or communications from RECREX of some details concerning the products of the insurers promoted or the promotions or campaigns developed (processing for marketing purposes with obtaining the consent of the natural person);
- fulfilment of any legal requirement of regulations or of a professional organism;
- handling the relationships that RECREX SRL has with the natural persons, including but not limiting to the transmission of information, offers concerning the services and/or products that are promoted by RECREX SRL (if consent was gives) as well as the development of activities and services in accordance with the legal applicable provisions;
- monitoring/securing the persons, spaces, goods that are/used by RECREX, in this context the company will use video surveillance in some parts or the office where RECREX makes his activity in order to ensure the guard and protection of the persons, goods and valuable, of the surroundings;
- legitimate interest of the Operator, for activities such as internal reporting, ensuring the necessary security measures, etc.
- performing statistical analyses by accredited bodies
- resolving complaints and requests from customers
- communications or reports to the competent state or governmental authorities, institutions or agencies, the insurers we represent / whose correspondents we are
- archiving purposes.
Categories of recipients to whom the personal data collected may be disclosed
- state authorities (including tax authorities, consumer protection authorities, state bodies competent in criminal matters), as a result of fulfilling a legal obligation (s) of the Operator;
- providers directly / indirectly involved in carrying out the Operator's object of activity (e.g. IT service developers, courier companies, postal service providers, etc.);
- institutions, state agencies, governmental or associations (B.A.A.R., National Offices of European Economic Area EEA States, Financial Supervisory Authority, etc.), if the law applicable to the object of activity stipulates this
- intermediaries or proxies / agents involved in resolving claim files (damage inspectors, assessors, repair service units) or in order to execute contracts (eg couriers, etc.);
- Courts or arbitral tribunals, public notaries, lawyers, bailiffs, translation offices, other authorized services, expert evaluators
Transfer of personal data to a country outside the European Economic Area
At this time, RECREX does not transfer personal data to other companies outside the European Economic Area. In case of transfer of personal data to a third country we will inform you accordingly, we will update the information, and for such transfers, RECREX will take a series of measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of individuals, similar to that provided by law. European Union (conclusion of standard contractual clauses approved at European level, etc.).
Storage of personal data
- the data processed for the offer that did not turn into an insurance contract will be stored for a period of up to 60 days from the expiration of the offer;
- during the duration of the insurance contract concluded with the partner insurer for the personal data necessary for its execution, including personal data with which the operator, through the collaborating insurer, can come into contact in the provision of services;
- for the period during which complaints against the company can be invoked;
- for 10 years from the end of the financial year during which they were prepared for the personal data necessary for the compilation of the obligatory accounting records and the supporting documents that are the basis of the records in the financial accounting, for the fulfilment of the obligations stipulated by the law in relation to the keeping of accounting under the National Archives Law no. 16/1996, the Accounting Law no. 82/1991;
- for 10 years from the date of creation of the document for the personal data contained in the claim files, together with the technical records and the related accounting records;
- until the expiry of the prescription period, regarding the cases in which the operator would have a legitimate interest to keep certain personal data in connection with a potential litigation that could arise between the parties;
- for 30 days the recordings used in the video monitoring process;
- until the withdrawal of the consent for processing for marketing purposes, if the natural persons have expressed their agreement to process the data for marketing purposes;
- within the recruitment process but also after the recruitment process is completed, the company can keep the personal data of the candidates for a period of two years, storing this data is made for the specific purposes of the recruitment and employment process itself.
- Personal data will be processed until the settlement and closing of the claim files
- Personal data will be processed at least for the duration of the validity of any contract concluded, as well as subsequently, for the time necessary for the performance of the contractual obligations by either party.
- Personal data will be stored only for as long as is necessary for the purposes mentioned above or for the period of time provided by the general legal provisions, as well as those applicable to insurance
- In the event that a violation of the security measures taken (copying the database of unauthorized persons, cyber attacks, etc.) will be observed, the Operator will notify the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing, as well as the affected individuals.
In the event that a violation of the security measures taken (copying the database of unauthorized persons, cyber attacks, etc.) will be observed, the Operator will notify the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing, as well as the affected individuals.
The rights of the persons whose personal data are collected and/or processed
With regard to the processing of personal data on the basis of specified conditions from the EU Regulation 679/2019 the data subjects, can exercise any of the following rights:
(1) The right to access the personal data
It allows the data subject to obtain from RECREX SRL confirmation that he or she processes personal data concerning the data subjects and what such data is processed. If the personal data is not collected from the person concerned, any information will be available regarding their source, in cases where the operator does not have a legal prohibition on disclosing the source.
The data subjects have the access right to personal data stored by RECREX in its quality of data processor. This right allows the accessing of all personal data that RECREX S.R.L. processes about these and allows natural persons to ask information about: (a) the reason of data processing, (b) the categories of personal data of the subjects (c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients from third countries or international organizations; (d) where possible, the period for which it is expected that personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; (e) the existence of the right to request the rectification or deletion of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data or the right to oppose the processing; (f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; (g) if the personal data are not collected from the client, any available information regarding their source; (h) the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling. If personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization, the data subjects have the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees under the Regulation
RECREX S.R.L. tries to answer promptly to any request for information and in any case in the time frames mentioned expressly by the legal requirements. (usually 30 days since the registration of the request).
At the request of the natural persons, RECREX SRL provides a copy of the personal data that are the object of the processing. If the application is submitted in electronic format and unless another format is requested, the information is provided in a commonly used electronic format.
(2) The right to rectification
It entails the right to request the rectification or updating of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning the requesting natural person or their completion, when incomplete.
(3) The right to delete data or the "right to be forgotten".
It entails the right to request the deletion of personal data concerning the requesting person, in certain circumstances, such as (i) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, (ii) their data were processed illegally, (iii) the data processing took place on the basis of its consent, and it was withdrawn.
(4) The right to withdraw the consent.
The consent may be withdrawn at any time, when the processing of personal data concerning the natural person has been carried out on the basis of its consent.
(5) The right to restrict processing.
Means the right to request and obtain the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning the data subject, in certain circumstances, such as (i) contesting the accuracy of the data, during the period that would allow RECREX SRL to verify the accuracy of those data, (ii) the data of the data subjects they have been processed illegally, and they oppose their deletion, asking to restrict their use.
(6) Right to data portability
Means the right to receive personal data concerning the natural person and which were provided by RECREX SRL, with the right to transmit them to another operator, if (i) the data processing was performed either on the basis of their consent or the contract concluded with RECREX SRL, and the processing of personal data was carried out by automatic means. This right can be exercised, only to the extent that the processing of the data provided has been carried out exclusively by automatic means and only where the extraction of such data is feasible in terms of the technical capabilities used by the Operator.
(7) Right to object
It means that, at any time, the natural person has the right to oppose, for reasons related to the particular situation in which they are, to the processing of personal data in certain circumstances, such as (i) the processing has been carried out in the legitimate interest or (ii) ) the processing aims at direct marketing, including the creation of profiles based on the respective provisions.
(8) The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the automatic processing of the data of natural persons, including the creation of profiles that produce legal effects or which significantly affect them.
Means that they have the right to request human intervention from the Operator, to express their point of view and to challenge the decision.
(9) The right to file a complaint with RECREX SRL and / or the competent data protection authority.
(10) The right of the natural person to seek justice
For the exercise of these rights as well as for supplementary questions concerning the use by RECREX SRL of the personal data, the operator puts the operator makes available any of the communication modalities described below, specifying in this respect the name of the petitioner, the postal or e-mail address (depending on the communication method), the telephone number and the purpose of the request.
RECREX SRL can be contacted: data protection officer email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at any of RECREX offices, Bld. George Enescu nr. 16, Suceava, zip code 720231, Romania, tel./fax: +4 0230 251 565 or by a request transmitted via mail at the address in Suceava, Bld. George Enescu nr. 16, Suceava, zip code 720231, Romania, as well as telephonic at the number 0230 251 565.
For any Request concerning the processing of personal data it will be mentioned "regarding the GDPR / personal data protection.”
Press the following button to find out more information about Data protection under General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR).